What is a cookie and what is it for?
A cookie and a small string of text that a site sends to the browser and saves on your computer when you visit websites. Cookies are used to make websites work more efficiently, to improve performance, but also to provide information to site owners.
Purposes of processing the collected data
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Comment on the contents, Contact the User, Management of RSS feeds, Management of payments, Hosting and backend infrastructure, Interaction with social networks external networks and platforms, Traffic optimization and distribution, SPAM protection, Advertising, Display of content from external platforms, Infrastructure monitoring, Registration and authentication and Statistics.
Holder of the collected data
The owner and the controller of the data collected on this site pursuant to art. 29 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data is Mattia Marcantoni.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. This data is used by the Data Controller exclusively in anonymous form and for statistical purposes related to the use of the site and its correct operation.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The collection of personal data of users can be done voluntarily, by sending e-mail to the addresses listed on the site or by sending the electronic forms present on the same by users. The sending of e-mail involves the collection, by the Owner, of the sender’s email address, necessary to respond to the request, as well as any other personal data contained in the communication. Personal data collected through this method will be used by the Data Controller for the sole purpose of replying to the e-mail received and for any subsequent related communications.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Websites and third-party services
For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User with one or more of the following methods:
- Through specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the site.
- By changing the settings in the use of third-party services
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
These are the services of the site where personal data are collected
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses Personal Information collected for the purpose of evaluating the use of this website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Direct Email Marketing (DEM)
This site uses the User Data to send proposals of a commercial nature related to services and products provided by third parties or not related to the product or service provided by this website.
Facebook widget and Facebook Pixel (Facebook, Inc.)
Facebook widget registration and authentication service provided by Facebook, Inc. and connected to the Facebook social network that offers Facebook content directly on a website.
Facebook pixel data collection service and traffic monitoring.
Twitter widget (Twitter, Inc)
Twitter Kit for sitiweb is a service provided by the company Twitter, Inc. to link the contents of twitter directly on the website and thus increase the visibility of your twitter account.
Pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code the user has the right to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the responsible and of the representative designated according to article 5, paragraph 2, of the same code; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this site and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
More information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the following LINK .